As one of the most professional moving companies in Austin TX, we know how to handle rain.
Here is what we suggest to our clients if it’s raining on moving day.
- We know you are likely to have a specific date you need to move, and we’ll do our best to make that happen.
- If it’s raining at your scheduled time, we suggest checking the weather to see if postponing a couple of hours might avoid the rain.
- When light showers are expected, everything should be fine. Sturdy cardboard boxes, well-taped, are resistant to a few raindrops.
- Head to a hardware or paint store and pick up lightweight plastic drop cloths for an extra layer of protection for furniture, artwork, and electronics.
- Simpler Moving has carpet runners and padding on hand to protect carpets in your home. We are among the most well-prepared moving companies in Austin TX, and we will take care of your home or apartment.
- If the weather is dangerous for our crew or rain is likely to damage your valuable possessions, we’ll work with you to reschedule.
What happens if it’s raining on the day you plan to move?
Don’t worry, there is good news! First, it rarely rains all day in Austin, Texas. Even though the total for the year is around thirty-five inches, it tends to come in short-lived bursts.
The rainiest month of the year is June, followed by May and October.
You’re fortunate if you’ve chosen Simpler Moving to relocate your belongings. Our goal is to be just as careful with your things as we would be with our own. Your satisfaction is why our company gives you the Keep It Simple Promise, and why we’re one of the favorite moving companies in Austin, TX.
Our goal is to make every move as easy as possible for our customers. Whether you need to move in the heat of July or the spring rainy season, our hardworking and reliable team will be there.
Give us a call and let us give you a quote. You’ll be happy you chose the best moving company in Austin, TX.