Face it. You can’t move all your belongings with a few loads in the back of your Toyota like you used to. And you don’t want to hit your friends up to spend their weekend hauling your stuff down three flights of stairs for you. It is time to hire a moving company, but how do you choose the best moving company in Austin? And how do you make a move easier when you’re hiring a moving company for the first time?
Eight tips for an easy move with the best moving company in Austin:
- Check out Google reviews for the movers you’re considering. Simpler Moving Austin has 225 reviews and a five-star rating, we’d love to help you move.
- Don’t waste money buying new boxes. Check out Craigslist free boxes, Nextdoor, or even consider renting some reusable plastic boxes.
- Low-tech tools are still required. Have plenty of packing tape, a tape gun, and lots of black markers for labeling.
- If you are uber-organized, take a photo of each box’s contents before you tape it shut, number the outside, and record that, too. When you’re looking for that hidden essential, you’ll know which box it’s in.
- Bonus tip from the pros: always clearly label which room each box belongs in. Then when the crew moves it, they’ll put it right where it needs to go.
- Use this chance to sell or donate that tired old beanbag or those old clothes. Then you won’t have to de-clutter after you move.
- Allow plenty of time, if you are doing your own packing. It always takes longer than you think. Or better yet, hire the best moving company in Austin, to pack, haul, unpack, and recycle all the boxes.
- Call Simpler Moving at 512-632-6448 for a quote today. Why settle for second best when you can hire the best moving company in Austin?
When you choose the best Austin moving company, your move can be simple and stress-free.
Time to move? Experience the difference of Simpler Moving. Get a QuickQuote today. Our professional movers take the hassle out of moving. Simpler Moving handles your move with care and pride.
What Our Customers Have to Say:
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
“The pricing was fair. They took good care of our furniture and belongings and made the move go very smoothly. I highly recommend them!”
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
“I have used them three times to move, and every time has been a great experience. Their customer service is top-notch and they are professional and super reliable.”